At St. Ignatius Catholic School, our goal is to ensure that no child is denied a Catholic classical education due to financial constraints. We are committed to making a Catholic education available, accessible, and affordable to all interested families. We use FACTS Tuition Assistance to assist in our financial aid process. To apply, please follow the steps below.
1. CLICK HERE TO APPLY for financial aid at the FACTS website.
2. After completing the online application, upload or fax all required supporting documentation.
Uploaded documents must be in PDF format and the size of each document must be less than 20 MB. If you are unable to upload, fax the required documents to 866.315.9264. Please DO NOT use your mobile device to photo copy required documents due to problems with legibility.
The following supporting documents are required to complete the application process:
*IMPORTANT: If you file a tax return but do not have W-2 wages because you are self-employed, you will be required to submit a copy of your current year Federal Form 1040 Tax Return.
* All documentation received is imaged upon receipt and then destroyed.
3. Login to your FACTS user account to review the status of your application.
Please allow two weeks processing time from the date you provided the supporting documents before inquiring further about receipt and/or status of the uploaded or faxed documents. Application deadlines are set by the institution awarding the scholarships. If you are applying after the deadline, please contact your school to ensure that your application will be accepted.
* A non-refundable application fee may be required before your application will be submitted.
NOTE: Award decisions are made by St. Ignatius Catholic School, not FACTS.