For the 2022-23 school year, all St. Ignatius Catholic School students will bring a cold/bag lunch to school every day.
- Milk is available for purchase for students. Families must sign up and pay ($90/child) upfront at the beginning of the school year for the milk option for the entire school year. For new students joining after the beginning of the school year, please contact the Business Office at 920-766-0186.
- Microwaves are available in the cafeteria for student use.
- St. Ignatius will occasionally have a special meal for lunch (pizza party, cookout, etc.) Families will be made aware of these days and opportunities as they develop.
- Family members are welcome to join us for lunch. Please call the school office at 920-766-0186 to let the school office know you are coming*. All school visitors, including during lunch hour, are required to check in/out at the school office when arriving/departing from the school building.
St. Ignatius students not only pray together before lunch, they also end lunchtime together in thanksgiving with the after-meal prayer: “We give Thee thanks for all Thy benefits. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.”
Regular* lunch times are as follows:
- Grades K-4: 11:10 – 11:35 a.m.
- Grades 5-8: 11:35 – 11:55 a.m.
- Grades 9-12: 12:00 – 12:38 p.m.
* There may occasionally be special school day schedules, so if planning to visit for lunch or scheduling an appointment for your child(ren) for lunch time, please contact the school office at 920-766-0186 to check on the schedule for a specific date.